Informational and promotional campaigns
Clean Energy Revolution, together with our partner – xoworks – offers running professional informational and promotional campaigns associated with biomass projects and thermal conversion of waste – from the initial stages of implementation to final stages of acquiring a building permit or modernization permit.
Our long-term cooperation with printing companies and internet website programmers together with our experience in working on energy projects allows for preparation of an integrated and complete informational-promotional campaign.
An informational-promotional campaign creates a market image of the company, including its most characteristic elements. Below we describe our offer in more detail, with division into particular media:
- Preparation of a choice of logotypes
- Preparation of a choice of design patterns
- Preparation of a webpage according to chosen design patterns and logotype.
- Administration of webpages (e.g. publication of information important for the Investor, results of research, environmental impact reports, live streaming of conferences, meetings, etc.)
- Adding links to the promotional webpage on the websites of cities, communities, units and companies involved in the project, and partners of the campaign
- Preparation of profiles and informational-promotional actions in social media (including Facebook, Google+, private forum on the website)
- Preparation of promotional materials (including educational gadgets, leaflets, games for children, etc.)
- Delivery of promotional materials, leaflets
- Exposition of billboards, citylights, posters
Television and radio:
- Preparation of spots, promotional films (in cooperation with adequate CER partners)
- Preparation of promotional materials (including educational gadgets, games for children, etc.)
Correspondence and mailing:
- Preparation and mailing of materials by traditional post to a predefined group of recipients – invitations to informational meetings, conferences, visitations, etc.
- Informational mailing to recipients indicated by the customer or suggested by our specialists