- “Numerical modelling of the biomass gasification process” – a two-day workshop carried out at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn; proposed and conducted by Kamil Kwiatkowski and Jakub Korotko (Warsaw University of Technology);
- “Basic OpenFOAM course – introduction to open source CFD” – a two-day workshop carried out at the Institute of Fluid-Flow Machinery PAS and Gdańsk University of Technology in Gdańsk; proposed and conducted by Kamil Kwiatkowski, Karol Wędołowski, Paweł Żuk and Konrad Bajer (University of Warsaw)
- “Modelling gasification and combustion of the produced gas” – a VENTURES research project led by Kamil Kwiatkowski, funded by the Foundation for Polish Science. The project was conducted at the University of Warsaw, in collaboration with Modern Technologies and Filtration.
- “On gasification of biomass, or <How to change waste into a valuable energy source?>” – a lecture delivered by Kamil Kwiatkowski at the University of Warsaw;
- “Optimization in the power industry” – a lecture on optimizing combustion systems, exhaust gas cleaning systems for biomass and coal co-firing plants, delivered by Marcin Szembek at the University of Warsaw;
- a lecture concerning the thermal waste treatment technology, delivered by Karol Bajer at the National Forum of City Cleaning Systems;
- a lecture concerning potential locations for renewable energy projects in the Lubuskie voivodeship, delivered by Karol Bajer at a conference in Riga;
- “Gasification of biomass – an example of implementation in a commune” – a lecture delivered by Karol Bajer during the Clean Energy Forum held at the POLEKO fair;
- a speech concerning waste management and development of the renewable energy sector in the district of Nowa Sol, delivered by Karol Bajer during a conference regarding renewable energy sources in Nowa Sol
- “Analysis of alternative energy sources in the Procter & Gamble plant in Warsaw – introduction of green energy solutions and energy savings” – a project implemented by Marek Dudyński, Karol Bajer, Marcin Szembek and others;
- “An assessment of the support program for renewable energy sources, included in the EEA financial mechanism and the Norway Grants – the 2014-2021 budget perspective” prepared by Karol Bajer
- “An Environmental Impact Assessment Report for construction of biomass-fired cogeneration plant in the Napiwoda Sawmill ” prepared by Karol Bajer. The report was used during issuing a decision on environmental conditions for the proposed project.
- “Calculation of the emission limits for a wood pellets production plant in Szepietowo” submitted to the Regional Inspectorate for Environmental Protection in Bialystok – prepared by Karol Bajer.
- “An Environmental Impact Assessment Report for proposed poultry processing gasification plant with thermal energy recovery” prepared by Karol Bajer. The report was used during issuing a decision on environmental conditions for the proposed project.
The list will be updated after completion of currently on-going projects.