Thermal conversion of waste
Clean Energy Revolution provides comprehensive consulting services in the field of Waste-to-Energy projects. Waste incineration plants (commonly referred to as “incineration plants”) are a simple necessity for Poland. The need to construct a network of incineration plants and entire necessary infrastructure is imposed on Poland by the new legislation and the current state of waste management.
- preparation of feasibility studies
- selection of optimal technologies
- advice at the stage of selecting equipment suppliers
- assistance and advice in preparation of tender procedures
- preparation of environmental impact assessment reports (required by the authorities issuing the environmental permit)
Our specialists took an active part in all major incineration projects in Poland, including all currently pending tender procedures. By entrusting CER you have a guarantee of expertise.